How we work
We offer a quality assured, thorough recruitment process to fulfil your permanent, short-term, contract and temporary needs.
Your vacancy is managed by an industry expert with extensive networks and knowledge of the market. We utilise specialist technologies, media and networks to attract the best candidates for your desired role with unrivalled success.
Permanent, Short-term & Temporary Recruitment Success
Whether your vacancy is permanent, short-term or temporary, your Verse consultant will use the same rigorous process to ensure the best outcome. Verse Group has a 95% success rate for first-time hires.
This high rate is maintained by following our proven process.
Our process includes the following steps.
- Your recruitment needs are carefully considered & a plan devised for promoting to active and passive candidates.
- Candidates are identified & preliminary assessments conducted.
- Candidates interviewed & a short-list prepared.
- Support onboarding process.
- Maintain relationship with client and candidate to assist with communication between both parties during the probation period.
Verse Group supplies high-quality contractors for a number of our clients. Verse can save you time and money so you can concentrate on doing what you do best – running your business.
Our thorough system includes:
- All paperwork.
- Salary payments.
- Superannuation payments.
- Workers compensation.
- Handling payment enquiries.
Long Term Relationships
Communication is key for successful contracting on both the client and candidate sides. Your dedicated personal consultant from Verse will be there for you to ensure your requirements are being met by the contractor/s.
Also, our unique Contractor Care program involves regular telephone and email contact with our consultants as well as e-newsletters and fortnightly sundowners to enhance our team ethos. We ensure that contractors feel part of the Verse team which helps retain our highly skilled contractors for future contracts.